Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blessings

I am sitting in my room drinking hot chocolate and I am just feeling overwhelmed about how blessed I am. I have such a wonderful family! There is Momma, Daddy, Kristin, Bethanie, Steve, Stephen, Kathleen, Micheal and Abby. And on top of that I have Aunt Carol Sue, Mindy, Todd, Ellie, and Halie! I have a pretty horse and a good dog! I am going to church tomorrow and then to Bible study! There is a fire in the fire place. There are deer, horses, dogs, oak trees, foxes and bunny rabbits outside. Best of all I know that God has a plan for me and no matter what happens He will give me the grace to deal with it and it will turn out all right...even if it doesn't turn out how Id like it to. I am so happy!

2 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

BTW: What are you all learning in Bible Study?

Marks of Faith said...

And, yes, you are blessed!