Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Thoughts on Psalm 45

I was reading Psalm 45 earlier today as a break from homework. Verses 1-9 talk about a handsome prince who is a great warrior and a defender of truth and righteousness. Verses 10-15 talk about a beautiful daughter who is a princess. Jesus is the prince and I(and all Gods children) am the daughter. I am Gods princess and HE will take care of me! I don't have to find a man to do it, or try to do it myself! I can trust my Prince and King for everything! Right now I am a princess in a foreign land, far, far away from the court of my Prince. God has taken me, a slave to sin, and set me free. All I can do is listen, obey, and adore as my Prince teaches me to trust Him, be joyful, and rest; instead of being the confused, fearful, and restless slave girl that I was.

No comments: